Saturday, November 10, 2007

Not a half bad week

Well, I'm not so sure how good I'm going to be at this blog thing. I keep forgetting to write. I've had a pretty darn good week this week. I'm finished with midterms for a while and I got to go on a date and then I got to compete in the dancesport championship competition. I didn't do half badly either. We made it through two cuts. I even had the time to write my friend a letter. I wonder if it will ever get to him. Australia is far away. Today's dedication is to James and Scott. They've been there for me through this whole blog and I just don't know how else to thank them. (don't feel bad James...last time it was alphabetical by last name. It's not your fault that you're last name is at the end of the alphabet.) Well, I hope everyone's having a great day...all three people that read this. Sweet.

1 comment:

jameson of a gun said...

you're a chip off the old blog, kid.