Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Thanks

You know that feeling when you've been extremely stressed out and then you finally finish what's been stressing you and you feel this huge sense of relief? That's what I'm feeling now. I love that feeling...well, afterwards anyway.
So, I know this may be a little cheesy, but I'm going to take a few lines to say some things I'm thankful for. After all, Thanksgiving is in two days. Of course there are the big things that I'm grateful for like a good family and friends. Then, there are the little things that you don't usually think to be thankful for. I'm thankful for safety pins. They're so darn handy. I'm also grateful for those times when someone says something funny right before you pray and so the whole time you're biting you're lip to keep from laughing. Finally, I'm thankful for shampoo. It makes my hair feel so clean and smooth.
Ok, you might be freaked out now. Sorry about that. I never know what to say on this thing so I usually end up rambling...hence the name ramshackle rambler. Well, I hope you all have a great holiday. Eat pie until you feel you're going to die and then pull your dessert slot and see if you can fit some more. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: