Saturday, February 20, 2010

Beatlemania!

Yes, it's a miracle. I'm blogging. I have been reprimanded for not having posted since last March.... :S and also for having a Halloween background. (Give me a break Sarah and Kevin!) I know this doesn't make sense, but allow me to explain. I did try to post in October, but the computer ate my post and I was way too lazy to type it again. I had already changed the background though, so I left it.

Well, on to this post! I've had The Beatles on my mind lately and for good reason. 1) They are awesome. 2) I'm singing in a concert today where the theme is Beatles. 3) They are awesome. In case you were unclear about anything above: The Beatles are awesome. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I don't know every single one of their songs, but all the ones I've heard I'm pretty much in love with. One that my friend introduced to me has become one of my all-time favorites. Thank you James. Actually, it's the one that we're singing at my concert today. I've included it below for your listening pleasure. I hope you enjoy.

So guys and gals....what do you think of The Beatles? Let me know your honest-to-goodness opinion. I warn you though....if you start ragging on them I might have to unleash the power of the word on you (I would do it in person, but this is a blog so it makes it harder.) Have a Beatlicious day!


1 comment:

Aitherrios Photography said...

I love the Beatles, I have the Bealtes RockBand and most of their music taking over my iPod space. Some may say I have an obsession with their music.